PlastalginAlginate impression material
- Accurate impression for case study and orthodontic models, fabrication of models for mouthguards, provisional restorations, bleaching trays, partial denture frameworks and occlusal splint appliances.
Features & benefits
- Available both for “normal” setting (Plastalgin) and “quick” setting (Plastalgin Fast) to adapt to different clinical situations.
- Class A alginates for accurate impressions.
- Naturally hydrophilic for an easy mix and excellent wettability of oral tissues.
- Quick and easy to mix without bubbles and inconsistencies.
- Patient and user-friendly, Apple-flavoured (Plastalgin) or Apricot-flavoured (Plastalgin Fast).
- Dust free formula.
- 454 g bag.